Providing expertise to meet the needs of each client.
We provide our services to a diverse mix of corporations, trusts, and individuals. The experience and integrity of our team lays the groundwork for a relationship of trust with each client. We provide excellence in the services we offer and create personalized solutions to ensure successful outcomes for each client.
By learning about you and your business, we develop a customized plan to assist you in achieving your goals throughout each year.
Our team of professionals advises on:
- Financial statement preparation (compilation and review)
- Owner/manager compensation planning
- Industry benchmark and financial ratio analysis
- Preparation of budget models
- Forecasts and projections
We offer expertise in tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, as well as in seeking reductions on the combined total taxes paid between private companies and their shareholders.
Our tax services also include:
- Canadian tax return preparation for individuals, trusts, corporations, and charities
- Assistance with GST/HST, payroll, and the Contractor Payment Reporting System
- Shareholder/owner remuneration planning
- Corporate structuring and reorganizations
- Merger and acquisition planning and support
- Charitable giving planning
- Loss utilization strategies
Our advisory team has extensive experience acting as independent strategic advisors for business owners. This includes serving as agents for both buyers and sellers with lead responsibility for structuring and coordinating transaction evaluation, conducting business valuation, and successful negotiation.
Our advisory experience includes the following areas:
- Purchase or sale of private corporations
- Negotiations and professional team coordination
- Financing proposals
- Business growth strategies
- General business advice
- Business transition and succession planning
We have been providing estate planning services for decades and provide clients deep expertise in both simple and complex estate planning. Our process begins with identification and consideration of each client’s objectives, determination of assets and net worth, and discussion of different methods to transfer assets. We can provide support to executors, if required.
Our team achieves these outcomes for clients by offering the following:
- Use of trusts to minimize tax
- How best to provide for minors, disabled beneficiaries or relatives
- Modeling financial scenarios to illustrate outcomes
- Preparation of net worth summaries
- Succession of family business
- Philanthropic objectives (including charitable trusts and foundations)
- 21 year trust deemed disposition planning and coordination
- Executor support